Kids can be unpredictable so it is up to parents and caregivers to try to prepare for the unknown everyday. For these unexpected moments, we recommend creating and carrying a to-go bag. This bag typically includes a few essential items that will help you deal with whatever comes your way. Below are some of the items we like to pack in our to-go bags.
- Mini First-Aid Kit including Band-aids, Antibiotic ointments, etc.
- Sunscreen wipes
- Wipes - we love Babyganics
- Small reusable water bottles like klean kanteen
- Snack packs
- Copy of an Emergency Contact Sheet (Check here for more information on what to include on this sheet.)
- A favorite small toy to distract them like our lego pack
- A change of clothes depending on age of your child
As for the to-go bag itself, we love Baggu zipper pouches but have also repurposed giveaway bags from make-up counters in a pinch (thanks, Clinique!).
What would you add to your to-go bag?